Welcome To The NanoEnergy Lab
We are a dedicated group of researchers focused on solving problems in sustainable energy and heat dissipation by leveraging nanotechnology and computer simulation. Our research group is affiliated with the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at the University of Utah and led by Prof. Zlatan Aksamija. This website contains information about our research themes, publications, presentations, team members, and lab equipment. The lab relocated from the University of Massachusetts Amherst to the University of Utah in January 2022 and is currently under construction and expansion.
- Cameron defends his dissertation January 3, 2023
- MItigating coulomb interactions improves transport in doped polymers February 2, 2022
- Graphene twists for thermoelectrics July 22, 2021
- Cameron’s work on thermal boundary conductance published in Nanotechnology July 16, 2021
- Arnab’s work on graphene accepted in Nano Express June 4, 2021